Saturday, August 21, 2010

I want a rabbit any where i can look for care?

I already have four cats in the house but want a rabbit how can I mix this or is it impossible?I want a rabbit any where i can look for care?
Rabbits generally get along just fine with cats. They can even bond as friends. You just need to supervise them closely until you are sure the cats won't hurt the rabbit, or that the rabbit isn't nervous or panicking around the cats.


Don't let the rabbit eat the cats food or regular kitty litter. If you litter train your rabbit, Rabbits should only use litter made from recycled newspaper. (Regular kitty litter with clay ';particles'; can make a rabbit very sick or kill them. Cats don't eat their litter, rabbits will!)I want a rabbit any where i can look for care?
sounds like you have a zoo
I have 2 cats and a rabbit and they get along really well.When I got my rabbit my cats were already adults.It's just a matter of telling them and showing them how to get along without hurting each other.
Of course it is. Your rabbit will fall into the pack of cats where it belongs. I have two cats, and got a bunny. He humps one cat every chance he gets,and terrorizes the other one. When he is not getting batted, they sometimes chase each other back and forth. He has gotten a few nails stuck in him as he tries to run away, but it cant hurt that much, bc he always goes back for more. My rabbit has his own cage and I let him out every night. I leave the cage open, as his sanctuary. He has free choice when he is supervised. With owning a rabbit, my biggest obstacle was not the cats, (they wondered what the heck he was) it was the potty issues. He would always pee in front of the litter box room door. So I blocked off the hallway, and now I only fight him from jumping on the couch, where he likes to pee and poop. I say his name, and he jumps down. As well as cords and such, he rarely chews them. When I catch him him, its ';David!'; and he stops. Not nearly as stupid as people think they are. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment