Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I prepare rabbit to eat?

I keep getting offered lots of unwanted pet rabbits free.How do I prepare rabbit to eat?
Here's (hare's ; haha) a great site:


http://www.uaf.edu/ces/publications/free鈥?/a>





When I was a kid, I recall mom ';browning'; the meat in a skillet with a little oil and seasonings, like garlic. Then it was slow cooked in pasta sauce. delicious!


I also recall some of the bones being small %26amp; sharp. So be careful if you're feeding it to young children. I know it's a cliche',


but it really does taste like chicken. So does squirrel ,also.


Don't let anyone put you on a guilt trip for eating rabbit, squirrel, other wild game. Most are first level consumers and part of the food web anyhow. They're not an endangered species and since they're fertile all the time, they multiply like, well, rabbits.How do I prepare rabbit to eat?
Keep them as pets or just dont take them eating them is cruel..Also your not allowed to eat rabbits bred as PETS its ILLEGAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment