Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have a rabbit and don't know how to make it clean and be friends with my dog?

I found a white rabbit with red eyes on top of a staircase one day and my mum says if no one wants him back we'll keep it. It's really dirty. Bunny's fur looks like it's stained with yellow stuff and its feet are very black and dirty. One more thing, my dog sniffs at it the whole time and I'm not sure if he likes it or is jealous. Help?I have a rabbit and don't know how to make it clean and be friends with my dog?
To clean it, fill the sink 3 or 4 inches up with warm water. Put some dawn dish soap in there and (this make take at least a couple people, because rabbits can really scratch) start to scrub, just like you would wash a dog.





As for the dog getting along with the rabbit, if they have already been introduced and the dog isn't nipping or acting aggressive at all, you don't have anything to worry about!


If the dog is acting aggressive, then you need to teach it to be nice, put him/her on a leash and any time they go near the rabbit say ';NO'; and jerk a bit to get them to come away. Keeping them away from each other, and teaching the dog to avoid the rabbit is easier than taking the chance that the dog may bite and injure it...





So hope this has helped! Good luck =)I have a rabbit and don't know how to make it clean and be friends with my dog?
keep the rabbit in a cage! DUH

No comments:

Post a Comment