Friday, August 6, 2010

How do I know if my new pet rabbit is happy or not?

Mr.Bunny doesn't make any sounds, he just licks me sometimes and jumps off my bed to walk on the floor :(How do I know if my new pet rabbit is happy or not?
If your bunny licks you he loves you very much. About the only time they will make noise is if they are unhappy with something your doing they will make a grunting noise. Your lucky not a lot of bunnies will lickHow do I know if my new pet rabbit is happy or not?
if he's new then he probably isnt use to u yet so try to cuddle him and let him on the ground in ur room if he starts making noises cuz then he might bit u and thats not fun. lol but once he gets use to u he'll start showing more love as long as u dont get him mad a lot.
you should be thankful that your bunny didnt make any sounds...


if it does it means it is angry..
If he smiles, then he's happy

No comments:

Post a Comment