Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does how high a rabbit can jump depend on the breed?

My 8 month old rabbit is an English Spot cross and is an amazing jumper. He managed to jump over the end of my bed, which had a metal bit at the end. It was probably just under a metre high... is that because he was majorly hyper then, or is that something to do with his English Spot genetics? I heard that they are energetic.Does how high a rabbit can jump depend on the breed?
I was shocked the other day when my 6 month old lop eared rabbit climbed up my stairs and it took literally seconds ! He loves bounding accross the floor as well and gives big kicks as he goes.Does how high a rabbit can jump depend on the breed?
My lop rabbit has jumped into his hutch (around 0.75m and onto a small table in the garden (roughly 1m)


He's only 4 months old LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment