Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How much would i pay for a check up for my rabbit?

in new york, what is the average vet bill for a regular rabbit check up?How much would i pay for a check up for my rabbit?
Depends on the vet, but about $55, more if you ask them to clip the nails or there's some treatment involved.How much would i pay for a check up for my rabbit?
If you truly care about the wellbeing of your pet rabbit money should be no issue at all. You may be happy to know that it could be under 100 dollars if there aren't any issues, but if they are it could be well over. Get your rabbit to the vet to ensure it's health.
In Texas it is about $45 so in NYC I would think that it might only be about $60 at the most!!





I say go to http://www.ask.com and search for a vet that is trained in rabbits for they need special care..





Good luck and you can get a great doctor, for I used to have a rabbit when I was smaller... Thumbalinea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment