Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are there any fun games to play with your rabbit?

I have a rabbit. I just can't think of any games to play with him that don't involve buying anything. I'd appreciate any ideas.Are there any fun games to play with your rabbit?
Do you not have a ball in the house you could use? My rabbit used to love playing with a plastic football. As long as you don't leave the rabbit unattended with the ball it is perfectly safe. Are there any fun games to play with your rabbit?
won-ton soup sounds pretty good. Honestly I have never heard of anybody playing with a rabbit. I've either seen them in the wild or in a cage. You could pet it like a cat, but I doubt it would play like a cat.
You playing with bunny; hide in wontons soup...


Is velly good game. Tasting goods to.
well if u have a play pen or a room for it i always play hide and seek or tag sort of

No comments:

Post a Comment