Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How much would a rabbit cost?

How much would it cost to buy a domestic pet rabbit?How much would a rabbit cost?
Anywhere from $20-$100 probably, depending where you buy it from and what breed it is.How much would a rabbit cost?
It depends on the breed. If you are willing to take on a larger breed, what are normally considered meat rabbits or commercial rabbits, and there is a breeder near you, you can ask them to save you a cull and you will pay market value for it. You won't pay over ten dollars for it, probably $5, maybe even less. I raise rabbits as a hobby for shows. When I breed my does I general get 15 to 20 babies. I may only get four or five decent show rabbits, the rest get sold to a pet store for $10 each, if someone asks me to save them a pet rabbit back, I sell it to them for what the pet store would give me, not what the pet store charges. If they want a show rabbit the price goes way up. I have sold rabbits, and even given away rabbits to people I like. My advice is find a breeder that is a member of ARBA and goes to rabbit shows, they will usually be happy to sell you a really nice young purebred rabbit for a pet for less than 1/2 what a pet store would charge you.
It depends on a lot of things.. Where you get it? You can get them at pet shops, livestock barns, private breeders. Pet shops normally sell them for $20-$50 live stock barns just depends on whos there and how much money they have and private breeders will charge you based on the breed, if they are purebreed, breeding stock, show stock, what type they are etc. I sell purebreed lionheads for $30-$40. They have their nales clipped, they come with carrier, clippers, care cards etc.
well in the phil the rabbit is only 100 pesos,,,its now 35 pesos per one dollar....i dont know here in canada how much it is,,,i had two rabbits before wen im in the phil....
my mini rex was like 50 dollars and thhe cage was the first starter with bottle food bowl and stuff like that was 100 something
My little Lionhead bunny cost me 拢35.


Worth every penny :]
I live in Georgia and I just bought two dwarf rabbits for $16.00 each.
Could be any where from 25-120 dollars
the cheapest i have found is between 15 and 20
One rabbit cost $45 two cost $90

No comments:

Post a Comment