Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many times do the words ';rabbit'; or ';rabbits'; appear in ';Of Mice and Men'; by John Steinbeck.?

I would just like to know how many times the words rabbit, rabbits, or any other variation of rabbit show up in the book. It does not only refer to the mammal. For example, the term ';pants rabbits'; is used to described lice. How many times do the words ';rabbit'; or ';rabbits'; appear in ';Of Mice and Men'; by John Steinbeck.?
rabbits: 65 times


rabbit: 9 times [And not a single Jessica Rabbit!]


Total: 74 times





I downloaded the doc version from http://scribd.com and did a whole word search and replace for ';rabbits'; and ';rabbit'; (and replacing them with ';bunny';), and that's what I came up with.





I'd post the link for the book itself, but it's copyrighted, and a violation of the CG, and I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.How many times do the words ';rabbit'; or ';rabbits'; appear in ';Of Mice and Men'; by John Steinbeck.?
Exactly 87 times: Trust me I've read the book many times.
i love that story the word appear between 15-25 times
i would look it up on google

No comments:

Post a Comment