Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does anyone have a rabbit that does something funny?

my rabbit plays with a ball. He pushes it with his head and jumps aroung.Does anyone have a rabbit that does something funny?
I used to have a house bunny,





When she growled fiercely and jumped at someone, she'd be called 'fang'





she was littertrained (although she dropped raisins over.





she and i would lie side by side catching sun rays





i would 'chin' her, (much like rabbits mark their property), then she would lick my hand, then I would 'chin' her again...





she would get up on furniture she knew was not permissable, but as i walked in the room she would go leaping off it. never failed to crack me up!





as she hopped around my feet as i read, she would grunt softly to herself, untying my shoelaces to get attention





i really miss her!





thanks for helping me go down memory lane!Does anyone have a rabbit that does something funny?
WELL...........I did NOT think it was very funny, and niether may u; but some people WILL be ROFL when they read this! When I was a kid, we raised rabbits........and chickens, geese and ducks.... but we always had ONE of the rabbits (and chickens, too) as a pet. Well, sometimes, he was angry, apparently. 3 or 4 times, while we kept him as a pet, as I would be bringing him his clover, pellets, and water, he would kick his hind legs directly at me, and, through the cage, he would spray me all over with....P!
he will lay in a lan char
we don't have this rabbit anymore


he was the best rabbit ever


he died of a heart attack :( we think, he just screamed one day and fell over adn didn't wake up





NEway... i always let him out on the lawn. He never ran away. I would just sit on our the lawn and watch him. He would sorta go out of site. Then the cats would all come and sit on my lap. Then all of a sudden he would do a jump and twist and run back to me. He would first scare all the cats away by chasing them and then he would jump on my lap :)
Plays sock like a dog plays with a ball and eat oreo cookies and barks like a dog and is litter trained
my rabbit runs figure eights around my to feet or whoever else is standing up near her...its funny!
used to have a black rabbit called basil who licked your skin with his tongue
lol oh my I though you were talking about a different kind of rabbit lol like the one I picked up for my g/f she loves it, but its not a bunny lol sorry!
He licks his butt.
Two of mine will sit up on the command ';up';. It's so cute.
that is just too cute!
I had a rabbit named Israel that was as funny to watch as the kittens, and just as smart. He would play hide and seek with them, and try to hide in my pant leg! He would run like a Chinese pug around the house, peeling out around the corners. As he passed his food dish, he'd screech to a stop and grab something small, then keep going.
my bunny rabit is potty trained,he uses a cat litter box with bed petting and he looks so cute when he jumps in there and do his business...........
THAT IS SOOO CUTE!!!!^^ i dont have a bunny but my friends bunny farts whenever someone holds him.
that's cute =) i wanna have a bunny like yours.
My Bunny will jump on my lap when I'm on the couch, carry a toilet paper roll around the house, come up to me and give me kisses all the time, she also likes to throw things.
My friend's rabbit can do flips! Literally!
I do,, mine does this to me, do you know what is invisable and smells like carrots?? he farts oh by the way ,, Do you know how to catch a unique rabbit??? You neak up on him,, and one more ,,,Do you know how to catch a tame rabbit??? Tame way,,,,,,uhuhuhuh,,ribet ribet poot
My current rabbit is white with gray ears and tail. She gives kissies.





My prior rabbit smoked and had a bad clutch.
He gives me kisses, turns over his food bowl when I leave him home for a whole day alone (and then stands next to it almost like he's saying ';You see what I did? Yeah, that's right!), when he hears a box rattle (like cereal when I'm getting myself something to eat, etc.) he thinks he's getting a treat and will be right at me feet, no matter where he was in the place. He also stands on his hind legs and goes in a circle on them for a treat. He also crawls like a soldier for treats. What else....he can, and does, jump from one couch to another (but not from the seat, from the backs!)...it's a good 5 foot jump, but he makes it every time. Oh, and he grunts at me a lot when I'm done petting him, but he's not.
Mine Tickles my LIPS
i used to have a rabbit that would thump when she was hungry or mad at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment