Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What does your pet rabbit like to play with best?

My rabbit loves an old rag. We let it hang down (not attatched), then she runs through it backwards and forwards, round and round. Eventually she grabs it and runs away with it in her mouth. We keep re-hanging the rag, and she just keeps running off with it. Have to try and teach her to bring it back..fetch!!.What does your pet rabbit like to play with best?
my rabbits enjoy play with toilet paper rolls stuffed with hay. they throw it aareound and toss out the hay. it is super cute!What does your pet rabbit like to play with best?
Mine are still young, six weeks, and they haven't really shown any interest in anything. They do love dragging around those alfalfa blocks, though. x3





-Jessica
My rabbit likes soft toy rabbits and scarves hanging down from his cage :]





Amy xx
my rabbit likes clothes lol i have this old top that i put on the floor with him and he plays and chucks it up n stuff it so cute



OURS HAS JUMPED IN THE FISH POND FOUR TIMES NOW IN A MONTH SO I GUESS ITS FISH
it like to play with my vodka
plant pots

No comments:

Post a Comment