Friday, August 6, 2010

Any interesting things i can do with my rabbit?

I always feel like she's SO bored, whether in the cage or not, and because she doesn't get along with any other rabbits, they can't keep her company can they? So any games or interesting things we can do together?


Thanks xAny interesting things i can do with my rabbit?
there is so many things you can do with your rabbit just let her out and see what she does if she stays around you she is comfertable with you. if she is really comfertable with you you can teach her some reallly cool tricks like sit or hid and go seak and find the food, and other stuff to. i know sit sounda like something you would teach a dog to do but its really fun teaching bunnys how to do thhing. i kow i had fun teaching my rabbit kool tricks!Any interesting things i can do with my rabbit?
you can get another one of the same sex but you have to wipe both of them done with a fabric softener sheet so they smell each other and they smell the same so then they feel like there one and they wont fight
Rabbits are tough, some just won't bond.





I know it is alot of work, but, how about building her a 2 story hutch, with a little ramp from first to second level. It will let her change her view of the world from time to time.
If you're on good terms with your rabit, you could try to bring it outside by way of leash. First, make sure the rabbit is okay with the leash indoors. It's not extremely fun, but can be interesting for the rabbit.





Have you tried teaching her any tricks? Getting rabbits to 'beg' for food can be quite amusing. Watch your fingers, though.





I know my rabbit is easily entertained by chewing an empty toilet paper roll, too.
I like to make obsticle courses 4 mine. I get stuff she can chew on and i also take her out on her lesh everyday and let her hop around!

No comments:

Post a Comment